Pressio Spine™ Solutions
CONTINUUM™ ACDF Nitinol Fixation System
The Pressio Spine CONTINUUM ACDF Nitinol Implant is a continuous compression fixation device with FDA clearance for single-level anterior cervical intervertebral body fixation (C3 through C7) in conjunction with a cervical interbody fusion device filled with autograft.
CONTINUUM ACDF Nitinol Implants
- Shape Memory Nickel-Titanium alloy design provides continuous compression across the disc space throughout the fusion process
- Monolithic design that requires no adjunct hardware
- Multiple size offerings to address anatomic considerations
CONTINUUM ACDF Instrumentation
- Size specific, single-use, sterile implant instrument kits
- Small package maximizes efficiency in the O.R.
- Ideal for inpatient and outpatient centers
CONTINUUM ACDF Technique
- Streamlined surgical technique
- Simple and intuitive site preparation
- One step implant insertion and activation